Sunday, November 11, 2007

Build Muscle From Home

Build Muscle From Home: "Is it possible to build real muscle from home? I get that question a lot and the answer is yes! You don't have to join a gym to build muscle or get stronger. With the right equipment and planning you can have an effective bodybuilding program from the comfort of your home. Maybe you can't afford a gym membership due to your financial situation. You lead a busy lifestyle and would prefer to save time by training at home. Maybe you're simply too embarrassed or uncomfortable to train in a regular gym setting at the moment. What ever the reason there are many benefits from working out at home. You don't have to wait forever to use the equipment. You don't have to smell everybody. You get to listen to what ever music you like and feel more confident because you don't have a group of people around you. I could grunt, yelp and scream through my sets if I was in the mood without disturbing anyone (hey, squatting to failure isn't easy okay?) or train shirtless if I felt like it. When the workout was over, I could sprawl out on the floor in exhaustion and know that my post workout shakes were just a few steps away, and that I wouldn't have to hobble to my car and spend anymore time driving home."

World Class Nutrition

Critical Bench

AFTA Personal Training Certifications

1 comment:

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.